Planning is underway for Retail Quarter Sydney, Reed Gift Fairs‘ modern, exhilarating twist on the traditional September fair! Join us from 8-11 September 2018 at the ICC Sydney Exhibition Centre, Darling Harbour and explore 100’s of exhibitors bringing their best-sellers for your pre-Christmas inspiration and buying. We thought we would put together just a few of the reasons why you absolutely cannot miss Retail Quarter Sydney 2018.
- Retail Quarter Sydney in September will be your last buying opportunity of the year. With many wholesale exhibitors offering special gift-fair only deals and discounts, this is the perfect time to maximise your buying potential leading into the Christmas sales period.
- We’ve got you organised, with 4 zones of unique show floor buying districts. Abode is where you’ll find furniture, interiors, kitchen products and more. Galleria is the place to source from an eclectic selection of gifts and toys. Runway is for all your fashion, jewellery and accessories shopping, and Boutique is where you will find a bevy of emerging talent, ethical, handmade and artisanal brands. Want a sneak peek of the exhibitors you’ll be able to find at the fair? Register now to catch up with Malmar, Urban Products, OneWorld, Coast to Coast, Independence Studios, Big Balloon, and many more. Click here to see our full list of exhibitors.
- If you want to succeed in the world of retail, you have to have a strong online presence these days, but it can be tricky finding the time and money as a small business owner to brush up on your online platform skills. Luckily, we’ve got you covered – simply register to join the one-day workshop, Kickstarter, from either 9th & 10th of September at the ICC Sydney, presented by our sister show, Online Retailer. Learn from the experts of Milk it Academy who will help you build the essential skills you need to thrive online and have sustainable growth in 2018 and beyond! We’ve got you covered from building your Instagram to spicing up your retail customer experience strategy. Plus, since this is an exclusive collaboration, you will get a rate of only $130/ticket for the workshop including your morning tea & lunch.
- Want a chance to win your first $1,000 order on us? All you have to do is simply turn up – hey, it can’t get much easier than that! Just enter the doors of ICC Sydney Exhibition Centre from the hours of 10 AM – 11 AM to have a chance to win a total of four $1000 cash prizes, with one prize winner drawn randomly each day. Full T&Cs apply – reedgiftfairs.com.au/retail-quarter-sydney-cashvoucher
- We’ve got you covered when it comes to refueling your body and satisfying that much needed mid-morning caffeine fix. After you’ve got those first few orders underway, simply head to the pop-up restaurant – The Grazing Bar – to take a few moments out to fuel up your body and mind in style, with coffee and healthy treats aplenty. Just think of it as your ‘brainstorming’ time.
- Making those valuable connections with wholesalers is what coming to a trade show is all about, but keeping track of everyone you meet can be tricky, even with so many exhibitors under the one roof. That’s why we are taking care of that hard work for you. You no longer need to keep track of all the exhibitors you meet during the fair because Emperia – the newly developed lead scan app by Reed Exhibitions – will allow us to do this for you. Simply have your badge scanned by the exhibitor you meet at the show, and post-fair, you will receive a summary with contact information of all the exhibitors you met, complete with info about the time and day you met with them. Easy!